Buxus are slow growing, evergreen shrubs with small, glossy, dark green leaves.
They have a highly compact growing habit which makes them ideal for topiary and hedges. Buxus topiary balls are perfect for giving your garden and patios instant structure and are guaranteed to give a formal and sophisticated look.
- Flowering Period: April to May but insignificant
- Max Height: 8m. Max Spread: 8m
- Aspect: North, South, East and West
- Soil Type: Acidic/Alkaline/Neutral. Chalk/Clay/Sand/Loam
- Position: Full Sun or Part Shade
- Hardiness: Hardy down to -15C to -20C
- Pruning: No pruning necessary. Prune after flowering if required. If grown as a hedge, trim up to 3 times a year from late Spring to late Summer.
35cm Buxus Ball
For easy to handle pieces, I am able to offer free local delivery. For larger items, delivery can be arranged for a small fee.
On a more National basis, through a reliable network of tried-and-tested couriers (and our great postal service), I am able to arrange for delivery to anywhere in the UK (Ireland and Islands included) and even overseas.
Get in touch to discuss quotations.